"Jim, I don’t care what the bloody hell you’ve done in the past- you’re still my soul mate," Moran insisted.
"Impossible, I’m afraid: I sold my soul to the devil when I was nine."
I could be living in the fiery pits of hell but I would still sleep with my duvet
- Satan: [appears]
- Satan: You can have anything you wan--
- Me: LANGUAGE.
- Satan: What?
- Me: GIVE ME EVERY LANGUAGE.
- Satan: What the--?
- Me: YOU SAID ANYTHING. GIVE ME EVERY LANGUAGE IN THE WORLD.
- Satan: Wouldn't you rather have love or money?
- Me: EVERY. LANGUAGE. MASTERY OF EVERY LANGUAGE. NOW.